Thursday, September 05, 2013

TDKR: One Rule Metrics 5


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 3788
Prologue total: 708
Chapter One total: 2303
Chapter Two total: 3364
Chapter Three total: 3698
Chapter Four total: 2619
Chapter Five total: 2725
Chapter Six total: 3613
Chapter Seven total: 2208
Chapter Eight total: 2715
Total words for first draft: 23,945
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: After two days of typing and not reaching the end of the handwritten Chapter Seven, I realized I needed to break the chapter. So I have about half a Chapter Eight typed for next week.
Fave line: "You need someone around to drop you on your ass."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Monthly chiropractic visit and a belly full of fried mushrooms.
What I'm looking forward to: Reader howls over Chapter Seven.
What I'm not looking forward to: Dental appointment Saturday.

No comments: