Monday, September 09, 2013

TDKR: One Rule Metrics 6


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1246
Prologue total: 708
Chapter One total: 2303
Chapter Two total: 3364
Chapter Three total: 3698
Chapter Four total: 2619
Chapter Five total: 2725
Chapter Six total: 3613
Chapter Seven total: 2208
Chapter Eight total: 3961
Total words for first draft: 25,191
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Chapter Fifteen has a retelling of Batman Begins as a fairy tale, and while it may need some more dialogue tags, I'm pretty proud of it. And I'm at the point in typing Chapter Eight, where I think it would be faster to have the actors film it.
Fave line: "There's a mad man with an army who wants to kill both of us. Lover, you aren't moving fast enough."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Shrimp stir-fry for supper, and going to bed on time.
What I'm looking forward to: Readers better howl over Chapter Eight. There are twelve chapters to get through before the second sex scene. :p
What I'm not looking forward to: Scheduling my weekends for the next two months.

No comments: