Thursday, November 13, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 101


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 392
Chapter One – Ten total: 26,804
Chapter Eleven – Twenty total: 30,397
Chapter Twenty-One - Thirty total: 38,399
Chapter Thirty-One total: 4510
Chapter Thirty-Two total: 392
Total words for first draft: 100,502
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Finally finished the rough draft of Chapter Thirty-two and started typing it. It ran long in writing because I didn't outline enough happening in it and had to combine some stuff from the next chapter.
Fave line: "Look how far he's in. Yes, it is a door."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Paid all the bills I could pay, wrapped my washer hoses in the dark, and went to the new TJMaxx store in Juban Crossing where I misread the label and bought fleece-lined tights that are too small.
What I'm looking forward to: Fun times with my nephew this weekend.
What I'm not looking forward to: Shopping for hat materials at Jo-ann's. The coupon is only good this weekend.



No comments: