Monday, November 03, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 98


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1589
Chapter One – Ten total: 26,804
Chapter Eleven – Twenty total: 30,397
Chapter Twenty-One - Thirty total: 38,399
Chapter Thirty-One total: 2975
Total words for first draft: 98,575
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Buckled down and got a lot of words down in Chapter Thirty-One.
Fave line: "For God's sake, I promise if I see him, I will scream and tackle him like a linebacker!"
What Else I Accomplished Today: Paid bills, found paperwork I have to handle on my day off, and broke down my Dickens on the Strand trip budget. The trip won't cost me as much as I thought it would.
What I'm looking forward to: Voting, student loan paperwork, cleaning, and sewing.
What I'm not looking forward to: Ripping off the waistband to do it over.



No comments: