Monday, November 17, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 104


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 593
Chapter One – Ten total: 26,804
Chapter Eleven – Twenty total: 30,397
Chapter Twenty-One - Thirty total: 38,399
Chapter Thirty-One total: 4510
Chapter Thirty-Two total: 3466
Total words for first draft: 103,576
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Finally finished typing. Now time to start on Chapter Thirty-Three and I think I have the opening scene figured out borrowing some stuff from BTAS.
Fave line: "Thank you for a lovely gift, but I hope the diamonds aren't a hint we should plan a third child for April."
What Else I Accomplished Today: Got my hotel reservations done!
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing sewing at some point this month.
What I'm not looking forward to: Another freezing night.



No comments: