Monday, November 24, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 105


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1218
Chapter One – Ten total: 26,804
Chapter Eleven – Twenty total: 30,397
Chapter Twenty-One - Thirty total: 38,399
Chapter Thirty-One total: 4510
Chapter Thirty-Two total: 3466
Chapter Thirty-Three total: 1218
Total words for first draft: 104,794
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Dream-version of Riddler inspired by BTAS! And that much closer to the second pinch point.
Fave line: "So Batman as a smokescreen for the Riddler's obsession with Catwoman? Sorry, lover, but he cared less that he had me in his clutches."
What Else I Accomplished Today: ARGH! A typo in the sewing directions meant I spent double the time necessary to move forward because I had to undo everything I had sewed and redo it.
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing sewing at some point this month.
What I'm not looking forward to: Another freezing night.



No comments: