Sunday, February 17, 2008

BMFM: Evil Jack: For Worse 13


Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Evil Jack: For Worse

New words: 929
Total words: 12112
What I hate about my writing: That I found a much better start of a scene in my purse notebook that was much better than what I have typed..
The Good: I got the medical scene done!
The Bad: I have lots to do in the house and must set it aside for a while.
Fave Throttle line: "Like you are the expert in Charley. You had to have her memory wiped and even then she didn't stay with you."
Fave McCyber line: “Fancy stunts on souped-up bikes just isn't intimidating.”
What I'm looking forward to: The End
What I'm not looking forward to: I still have two and a half scene left to write before “the end” and I still have to go back and fix that other scene.

No comments: