Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Evil Jack: For Worse Part 1


Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Evil Jack: For Worse

New words: 833
Total words: 1241
What I hate about my writing: Actually, nothing today.
The Good: I made my daily goal.
The Bad: I wish I had woke up on time to make my daily goal. It was a holiday, though, it didn’t mess up going to work.
Fave Vinnie line: "Okay, one little mistake...."
Fave Charley line: "Your ego is now large enough to protect you and my daughter? Does it function like an airbag?"
Fave Modo line: "I was inside." Modo's metal thumb jabbed over his shoulder at the garage.
Fave Hannah line: It was never good when Mommy used all her names.
Fave Throttle line: "Does it look like I had a chance to stop him?"
What I'm looking forward to: Having another great writing day.
What I'm not looking forward to: Getting all the POV jumps straight so you know where the characters are and what they know.

No comments: