Wednesday, February 06, 2008

BMFM: Evil Jack: For Worse 2


Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Evil Jack: For Worse

New words: 1100
Total words: 2341
What I hate about my writing: Actually, nothing today.
The Good: Made day two of establishing the habit and got my workout in. And didn’t lose electricity like it threatened to when I woke up.
The Bad: My cat thinks typing means the fingers are moving for him to grab.
Fave Charley line: "Will that work? And what's wrong with a stern talking to?"
Fave Throttle line: "And how many times have you got Vinnie to listen to a stern talking?"
Fave Hannah line: "I'm never going to get big enough so my legs hit the ground."
What I'm looking forward to: Making my third habit day.
What I'm not looking forward to: Getting my notes in an order to type from.

No comments: