Monday, February 25, 2008

BMFM: Evil Jack: For Worse 14


Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Evil Jack: For Worse

New words: 3992
Total words: 16104
What I hate about my writing: Messing up my schedule.
The Good: I have made five thirty-minute periods of what I have missed.
The Bad: I need to make three more thirty-minute periods. I know, I know, I’m not supposed to count what I missed and just start over, but the story is done and I don’t want to spend a whole week typing it. Especially since I should have been done with it yesterday.
Fave Jack line: "He who has the gun gives the orders."
Fave Charley line: “And you should have a chat with Limburger about how well that works.”
What I'm looking forward to: No more typing.
What I'm not looking forward to: Thirty handwritten pages before “the end.”

No comments: