Sunday, February 10, 2008

BMFM: Evil Jack: For Worse 6


Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Evil Jack: For Worse

New words: 1071
Total words: 5726
What I hate about my writing: Actually, nothing today.
The Good: Day 6, WOOT! And I got my outline done, eight scenes left to do from where my handwritten draft is before “The End.”
The Bad: A bit more typing to do until I reach that point.
Fave Throttle line: "Which hospital is he in?"
Fave Charley line: “This feels like a macho version of Truth or Dare.”
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the Charley and Jack fight in the handwritten draft. And somebody needs to compare her to Linda Hamiliton/Sarah Connor.
What I'm not looking forward to: Having to wait until I get done with chores before getting the finish the fight.

No comments: