Friday, February 08, 2008

BMFM: Evil Jack: For Worse 4


Progress Bar from Writertopia

Metrics
Biker Mice From Mars: Evil Jack: For Worse

New words: 481
Total words: 3522
What I hate about my writing: My descriptive abilities are subpar.
The Good: I got my word count despite oversleeping. My sluggish fingers typed despite oversleeping. And I added back in the Stoker and Carbine scene.
The Bad: I overslept, and missed workout time. Really need to figure out why I keep doing this on Thursdays and Fridays. And I think the Stoker and Carbine scene needs more description, but I got the dialogue, which wasn’t working before when I chopped it out.
Fave Carbine line: “You’re agreeing with me? You never agree with me. You got your tail captured by Sand Raiders rather than agree with me.”
Fave Stoker line: “I don’t hero worship, Carbine.”
What I'm looking forward to: Jack and Charley’s confrontation.
What I'm not looking forward to: Not having enough time in the day to just type until The End.

No comments: