Friday, March 15, 2013

Forget the Sun Metrics 12


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 176
Chapter One total: 2111
Chapter Two total: 2525
Chapter Three total: 817
Total words for the first draft: 5453
What I hate about my writing: I don't get as much done on Fridays after the blogging.
The Good: I got something done today.
The Bad: Paying job server issues.
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Ferris left the library ready to consider Sally an ally, and Alexander and Deats have started a long-overdue conversation.
Fave line: "I've always been curious about my parents. You always change the subject."
What I'm looking forward to: IF my finances go well and I don't run into major issues with car or house, I'm buying a laptop so I don't have to deal with second-hand smoke through my papers.
What I'm not looking forward to: Going through all the images I've found of a major location stand-in.

No comments: