Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 78

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 20
Edited Chapter Four total words: 4061
Total words for the new draft: 13,316
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: Trying to reestablish my normal routines. You’d think normal routines wouldn’t be that hard to get back to after a week away.
The Good: Finished Chapter Four today during lunch.
The Bad: I haven’t finished marking up Chapter Five yet. I need to schedule time to do that.
Fave line: “You are entirely too pessimistic. I am a good partner according to everyone else I do business with.”
What I'm looking forward to: Editing the rest of the story. :p
What I'm not looking forward to: Personal changes I’m contemplating.

No comments: