Monday, July 11, 2011

Tin Man: Prince Metrics Post 08

Tin Man: Prince of the Outer Zone

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 133
Total words for the first draft: 4271
What I hate: Getting to work too early, before the building is open early.
The Good: I got a little bit done this Monday.
The Bad: Didn’t get the word count goal.
Fave Ahamo line: “Is that ocean-scape one of yours, DG?”
Fave Galinda line: Everyone else, herself included, fell under his Tin Man trained suspicious nature made worse because of DG’s opinions.
Fave DG line: “Yes, Dr. Wyatt put me on bed rest even though I was having a healthy pregnancy. He finally relented and let me paint.”
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the floor plans for Kiamoko. I think I’m finally at the point where I can start dealing with what rooms are on which floors. Finish the style sheet. Start chapter two.
What I'm not looking forward to: 1170 lawsuits to process. *headdesk*

No comments: