Saturday, July 30, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 79

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 198
Edited Chapter Five total words: 4784
Total words for the new draft: 18,100
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: My budget ignores the reality of how much stuff that I need costs. *headdesk*
The Good: Finally finished inputting the changes to Chapter Five. And I’ve finally made it to chapter Seven where the big shake ups to the story start. WOOT!
The Bad:What the hell happened to July? Assessments at work, so I never had time to type up my changes.
Fave line: “I just don’t want any more people to die because of me, okay? Does that answer satisfy your insufferable curiosity about all things concerning me?”
What I'm looking forward to: What’s coming up in Chapter Seven. Events that happened on two different planets are being shifted to one, Zy and Xeryl’s forced partnership is getting shoved forward to become the first plot point, and I think I have to recount the murders again.
What I'm not looking forward to: More applications to fill out.

No comments: