Friday, July 22, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 11

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 580
Total words for the first draft: 11,666
What I hate: Resolving to make a huge sacrifice and then being told, “no thanks.” (See Intentionally Left Blank: Should I Lie? for more details.)
The Good: Finished Part 13 in a whole week? It shouldn’t take that long.
The Bad: This has been a bad week for writing anything. My emotions have been all over the place, mostly afraid and depressed which are bad places to write from.
Fave Raw line: “Not a good strategy to stop Longcoats.”
Fave DG line: “I liked dealing with them better when I knew Cain would shoot them if I asked.”
Fave Cain line: “You read her wrong, Fuzzball. She’s made it clear she doesn’t need me.”
What I'm looking forward to: A nice quiet weekend to get all my writing and housework done.
What I'm not looking forward to: Answering my help wanted ads.

No comments: