Saturday, July 30, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 80

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 260
Edited Chapter Six total words: 5353
Total words for the new draft: 23,453
Total words for the last draft: 58,916
What I hate: How did I end up with such a long to do list on a weekend?
The Good: Chapter Six went like a breeze. And I washed dishes today too.
The Bad: I think I’m through for the day since I need to spend quality time with the visiting baby sister.
Fave line: “The killer or more accurately whoever watched Fudlack’s head explode had feet.”
What I'm looking forward to: What’s coming up in Chapter Seven. Events that happened on two different planets are being shifted to one, Zy and Xeryl’s forced partnership is getting shoved forward to become the first plot point, and I think I have to recount the murders again.
What I'm not looking forward to: More applications to fill out.

No comments: