Friday, July 22, 2011

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy Metrics Post 12

Tin Man & Medical Investigations: Alchemy

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1067
Total words for the first draft: 12733
What I hate: The bank moves faster than I do. Next time I’m pretty sure I’ll need to transfer money from savings, do it BEFORE shopping.
The Good: Finished Part 14 before Haven aired.
The Bad: I need to name characters STAT.
Fave Glitch line: “Connor’s preference seems to be scalpels instead of bullets.”
Fave DG line: . “My mother always put everyone ahead of herself. She would have gladly volunteered for the chance it will help her ill subjects!”
Fave Cain line: “Can’t you tell when I’m just grumpy ‘cause you’re not safe?”
What I'm looking forward to: Getting a lot of writing done on all my projects Saturday and Sunday.
What I'm not looking forward to: Answering my help wanted ads.

No comments: