Monday, July 18, 2011

Tin Man: Prince Metrics Post 09

Tin Man: Prince of the Outer Zone

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 501
Total words for the first draft: 4772
What I hate: Getting to work too early, before the building is open early.
The Good: Reached the word count goal.
The Bad: We are so swamped at work, I don’t think I’ll be able to get any rough draft written today.
Fave Ahamo line: “I don’t know what the punch line is, but no, you’re not naming my grandson after the Hoosier state.”
Fave Galinda line: “The people need to be reassured that everything is back to normal! DG exposing that she grew up on the Other Side just reminds them of all the bad all over again.”
Fave DG line: “I’m naming Junior “Indiana.” You have to give him your fedora and teach him how to use a bullwhip, but otherwise it’ll be fine.”
Fave Cain line: “We are. Our fresh start is your actions have consequences. Nobody who acted like a jackass over our nuptials is invited. And we’re hosting it to make sure they don’t sneak in.”
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the floor plans for Kiamoko. I think I’m finally at the point where I can start dealing with what rooms are on which floors. Finish the style sheet. Start chapter two.
What I'm not looking forward to: How I’m probably not leaving the paying job until way late.

No comments: