Friday, December 09, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 130

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 122
Chapter Sixteen total words: 3500
Total words for the new draft: 69,072
What I hate: I have no idea what Mustard has against Tony Hillerman, but those are the books he keeps pulling off the bookshelf when he wants me to get out of bed.
The Good: Wow, this week I have felt like a sleep-deprived zombie and I still got words done.
The Bad: Wow, I barely got any words out this week because I felt like a sleep-deprived zombie.
Fave line: “All their shipments go through the Per spacelane, so what do you think.”
What I'm looking forward to: The weather will still be cold this weekend, so I’m going to stay curled up next to the heater and write.
What I'm not looking forward to: I will have to take breaks for food, dishes, and laundry, but otherwise just writing!

No comments: