Monday, December 19, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 134

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 142
Chapter Seventeen total words: 1287
Total words for the new draft: 71,812
What I hate: Why the bloody hell do I make plans?
The Good: It’s a new week. Mom’s better, which meant she got to catch me up on everything since this weekend. Which also meant no time to work when I finally got home. *headdesk*
The Bad: Thursday, I bought a tire. Friday, I waited for something else to go wrong. Needless to say, my brain went into distraction mode and I didn’t get anything done this entire weekend. I’m not beating myself up over it, but I really need to make some forward progress on this story.
Fave line: “If I ever have to take a case in the Erm system, I’ll be sure to conduct interviews outside.”
What I'm looking forward to: The holiday and I will be locking myself in my house for the majority of the duration.
What I'm not looking forward to: Getting pulled out of my house for family obligations.

No comments: