Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 137

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 41
Chapter Seventeen total words: 2196
Total words for the new draft: 72,721
What I hate: Getting distracted when I got home.
The Good: I’m off tomorrow, I can concentrate on writing.
The Bad: Chores have piled up and I will have to do them and write tomorrow. It’s all well and good for the advice books to say ignore that stuff, but I’m nearly out of dishes.
Fave line: She had no way of see if the first ones were smeared by Rejeld.
What I'm looking forward to: The holiday and I will be locking myself in my house for the majority of the duration.
What I'm not looking forward to: Getting pulled out of my house for family obligations.

No comments: