Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stellar Gift of Death Post 131

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 1761
Chapter Sixteen total words: 4953
Chapter Seventeen total words: 308
Total words for the new draft: 70,833
What I hate: Where do all these dirty dishes come from? Are they breeding?
The Good: Finished Chapter Sixteen and started Chapter Seventeen.
The Bad: I couldn’t make it to over 2000 words. Maybe tomorrow.
Fave line: “The Chief set the trap.” She jerked her eyes away from her painting to Xeryl’s wide eyes. “We came to Fuge 3 because the Chief told me there was a murder victim here. There is no victim and we were supposed to be killed in route.”
What I'm looking forward to: The weather will still be cold this weekend, so I’m going to stay curled up next to the heater and write.
What I'm not looking forward to: I will have to take breaks for food, dishes, and laundry, but otherwise just writing!

No comments: