Monday, March 04, 2013

Forget the Sun Metrics 06


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 299
Chapter One total: 2111
Chapter Two total: 1030
Total words for the first draft: 3141
What I hate about my writing: Nothing today, but I have a few choice words to companies who wait for the deadline to send in their payments.
The Good: I did my fifteen minutes in the morning before I left for work! And I managed to squeeze in eighteen minutes before the mail arrived.
The Bad: The mail came and broke my brain. Plus I ended up staying late and missing eating on time which didn't help my mental state.
Fave line: But if she spent the rest of the night here eavesdropping, they'd guess she was avoiding them.
What I'm looking forward to: IF my finances go well and I don't run into major issues with car or house, I'm buying a laptop so I don't have to deal with second-hand smoke through my papers.
What I'm not looking forward to: Reacquainting my body with the butt-in-chair notion at 3:30 a.m.

No comments: