Thursday, March 14, 2013

Forget the Sun Metrics 11


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 545
Chapter One total: 2111
Chapter Two total: 2525
Chapter Three total: 641
Total words for the first draft: 5277
What I hate about my writing: Maybe I'm not getting into character's heads enough?
The Good: I got writing done!
The Bad: Woke up late, car needed more oil, Google is shutting down the Reader (which I keep pinned to use both at work and home), I can't keep details straight on anything I'm doing for the paying job, and I managed to erase the time I had spent writing.
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Ferris found details about the Hatfield murders and is being his adorkable self with Sally.
Fave line: "How did you get stuck with that?" She slapped her hand over her mouth. "Sorry, that was unprofessional."
What I'm looking forward to: IF my finances go well and I don't run into major issues with car or house, I'm buying a laptop so I don't have to deal with second-hand smoke through my papers.
What I'm not looking forward to: Going through all the images I've found of a major location stand-in.

No comments: