Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Forget the Sun Metrics 10


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 395
Chapter One total: 2111
Chapter Two total: 2525
Chapter Three total: 96
Total words for the first draft: 4732
What I hate about my writing: Today was a good day to write.
The Good: Nearly four hundred words despite having a low-grade headache right between my eyes that I can't decide is due to allergies or blood sugar wonkiness.
The Bad: I lost my alarm clock lamp thanks to timer dying with Daylight Savings Time starting. I haven't woken up at the right time yet this whole week. Early bedtime tonight hopefully will shift things.
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: New topic. :) I wrapped up awkward family bonding in chapter two (and I'm not sure it's awkward enough yet) and Ferris is about to meet proto-librarian Sally Rogers in chapter three.
Fave line: "What happened to microfilm? I was good with microfilm."
What I'm looking forward to: IF my finances go well and I don't run into major issues with car or house, I'm buying a laptop so I don't have to deal with second-hand smoke through my papers.
What I'm not looking forward to: Going through all the images I've found of a major location stand-in.

No comments: