Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Triangulation Entry Post 13

Untitled

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 594
Total words for the first draft: 4096 – 253 = 3843
What I hate about my writing: Fitting all the pieces together.
The Good: Wow, I made it to 500 words and handwrote the ending in one day.
The Bad: Oh dear Lord and Lady, what a day! I started the paying job at 6:30 a.m. and luckily got off at 4:00 p.m., but had very little time in between to type. But I managed to finish handwriting the ending scene. The typing I managed to finish at home before bed time.
Fave line: “This is true. But I know better than you how it feels to live buffeted by decisions made that you have no say in.”
What I'm looking forward to: Some quiet time to build languages. I just don’t know when that will be.
What I'm not looking forward to: Making it all fit together. There’s at least 253 words I know I will be cutting out, but I’m not sure how many more will join that number as I try to bridge the beginning to the fight scene.

No comments: