Friday, March 11, 2011

Triangulation Entry Post 16

Untitled

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 13
Total words for the first draft: 4796
What I hate about my writing: DEADLINE PANIC!
The Good: Thursday night, I finally got a chance to handwrite the transition between the opening and the fight since I had to wait for traffic to die down before going home. I finished the transition, but unfortunately, I didn’t give the traffic enough time and didn’t get home until nearly 8:00 p.m.
The Bad: I only managed to delete the extra words and type in 13 news ones before the end of the day.
Fave line: . Instead of legs, this being’s torso ended in a long tapering tail like a [name of a snake-like animal], but most of his body he held upright.
What I'm looking forward to: Language building is showing some progress; I think I have names for all the characters now.
What I'm not looking forward to: Finding time to work on languages and other details.

No comments: