Sunday, March 06, 2011

Triangulation Entry Post 15

Untitled

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 520
Total words for the first draft: 5581 – 253 = 5328
What I hate about my writing: DEADLINE PANIC!
The Good: I know how to handle the transition, which is overly wordy right now so I don’t miss any of the good points that I came up with.
The Bad: Paying job has been crazy since March 4th. I spent too much of the weekend cleaning and doing fun things to take my mind off stress.
Fave line: “Spending all his time convincing you to repeat his words to me does not change anything. I thought he understood when I didn’t listen when he said them first.”
What I'm looking forward to: Language building is showing some progress; I think I have names for all the characters now.
What I'm not looking forward to: Finding time to work on languages and other details.

No comments: