Thursday, February 02, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 156

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 132
Chapter Nineteen total words: 1886
Total words for the new draft: 78,947
What I hate: My hearing is bad (doctor certified) and I’m stuffy in the head. So no I DIDN’T HEAR WHAT YOU SAID, MOTHER, instead of making it into the I’m ignored on purpose drama that you’re doing!
The Good: I got some words in.
The Bad: I didn’t get words in once I got home like I had promised myself I would do.
Fave line: “Never mind that. I have to put another bunk into my saucer before we can leave.”
What I'm looking forward to: I have 22 beat scenes left to hit. *Blinks* I have never been this close to the conclusion. I’m also looking forward to the new complication Sithna brings to the group.
What I'm not looking forward to: IT not finding a way to fix the problem tomorrow. :(

No comments: