Thursday, February 09, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 158

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 397
Chapter Nineteen total words: 2160
Total words for the new draft: 79,618
What I hate: Shows I watch taking a break. I don’t watch that many and you should be able to schedule them without skipping any weeks.
The Good: Moving to a new scene worked in a big way! Tomorrow I’ll probably jump ahead to a few more.
The Bad: I still have to figure out how to connect these scene with the rest of the manuscript. *stuffs fingers in ears* LA LA LA LA Not thinking about that. Going with whatever gives me words on page. LA LA LA LA!
Fave line: “She just being so gushy and fawning, and he’s just soaking it up like he’s entitled to it.”
What I'm looking forward to: I have 22 beat scenes left to hit. *Blinks* I have never been this close to the conclusion. I’m also looking forward to the new complication Sithna brings to the group.
What I'm not looking forward to: Being brain dead when I get home tonight.

No comments: