Monday, February 20, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 167

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 303
Chapter Nineteen total words: 2160
Total words for the new draft: 82,010
What I hate: Why is it so hard to concentrate?
The Good: Awkward part of the date is over.
The Bad: Now I have to give the characters the bad news.
Fave line: “I was under the impress that we had made him angry enough to disregard caution when I had it.”
What I'm looking forward to: I think I’ll have all the scenes in Part 4 of the novel written before I figure out how to tie together Part 3.
What I'm not looking forward to: Finishing the corset.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

82k, you are making good progress! I bet it will feel great to get this done :)

KLCtheBookWorm said...

Yeah, as long as I don't think about all the world building blanks I need to fill-in. LOL!