Saturday, February 18, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 165

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 28
Chapter Nineteen total words: 2160
Total words for the new draft: 81,276
What I hate: How much of my necessary equipment runs on electricity.
The Good: I got a paragraph finished before leaving for the wedding I promised to go to with my mother.
The Bad: I had such good hard working plans for today. And then the electricity went out for three and a half hours and my roof started gushing in multiple places. It put a cramp on my sewing too.
Fave line: “I do not worry too much when it comes to you.”
What I'm looking forward to: I think I’ll have all the scenes in Part 4 of the novel written before I figure out how to tie together Part 3.
What I'm not looking forward to: Everything I have to do on Sunday because I will have electricity to do it!

No comments: