Sunday, February 19, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 166

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 431
Chapter Nineteen total words: 2160
Total words for the new draft: 81,707
What I hate: It’s not a sewing project until you stab yourself and bleed on it.
The Good: What a difference having electricity makes. I squeezed in an hour of writing.
The Bad: I didn’t do any editing.
Fave line: “I recognized that I could never have any type of relationship with you if I forced you to go against your bonds of loyalty, and in fact, that it would probably be the quickest way to find myself in an IGA court.”
What I'm looking forward to: I think I’ll have all the scenes in Part 4 of the novel written before I figure out how to tie together Part 3.
What I'm not looking forward to: Everything I have to do on Sunday because I will have electricity to do it!

No comments: