Monday, February 13, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 161

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 320
Chapter Nineteen total words: 2160
Total words for the new draft: 80,790
What I hate: Why can’t I stick to the schedule on the weekends? I do just fine on a Monday. :p
The Good: Switched scenes and the words started flowing again.
The Bad: I don’t understand this break in my usual linear writing flow, but nothing is taking a vicious turn away from my beat sheet so I’ll figure out how to put them in chapters later.
Fave line: “I probably own more dresses than you do non-suits.”
What I'm looking forward to: I have 22 beat scenes left to hit. *Blinks* I have never been this close to the conclusion. I’m also looking forward to the new complication Sithna brings to the group.
What I'm not looking forward to: Being brain dead when I get home tonight.

No comments: