Friday, February 10, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 159

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 597
Chapter Nineteen total words: 2160
Total words for the new draft: 80215
What I hate: That I can’t really time myself while writing on the paying job, so I don’t know how long it took me to be that productive.
The Good: Wow, it was a productive day!
The Bad: Keeping the momentum going.
Fave line: “I know, goes against everything I have ever said about interest shown about me.”
What I'm looking forward to: I have 22 beat scenes left to hit. *Blinks* I have never been this close to the conclusion. I’m also looking forward to the new complication Sithna brings to the group.
What I'm not looking forward to: Being brain dead when I get home tonight.

No comments: