Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 157

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 274
Chapter Nineteen total words: 2160
Total words for the new draft: 79,221
What I hate: Finding something interesting to read on the internet. Right now, it is film critical analysis of Stanley Kubric’s the Shining.
The Good: After four days of no forward momentum, I decided to skip around to the scenes I have in my head right now. So I typed up what I had clawed out of my head onto paper since Feb. 2nd. But in more good news, IT finally fixed my computer problem last Friday!
The Bad: That’s all I managed to claw out of my head?
Fave line: “If there was a way to stop it, I could protect my head too.”
What I'm looking forward to: I have 22 beat scenes left to hit. *Blinks* I have never been this close to the conclusion. I’m also looking forward to the new complication Sithna brings to the group.
What I'm not looking forward to: Being brain dead when I get home tonight.

No comments: