Thursday, February 16, 2012

Stellar Gift of Death Post 163

Stellar Gift of Death 2011 Revision

Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 141
Chapter Nineteen total words: 2160
Total words for the new draft: 81,042
What I hate: Being out of sync for nearly the entire week.
The Good: My long weekend vacation for my birthday has been approved! SQUEE!
The Bad: I’m unsure about the romantic tension in this scene. I’m trying not to fret about it, because I know I can’t trust my perceptions while writing.
Fave line: “Her loss if she keeps judging Mealte by his teeth and talons. Now, what do you think of all this?”
What I'm looking forward to: I think I’ll have all the scenes in Part 4 of the novel written before I figure out how to tie together Part 3.
What I'm not looking forward to: Fighting with my cat over borrowing his table to sew on.

No comments: