Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Forget the Sun Metrics 25


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 864
Chapter One total: 2111
Chapter Two total: 2525
Chapter Three total: 3807
Chapter Four total: 1717
Total words for the first draft: 10,160
What I hate about my writing: Monday. Let's just consider Mondays the one day off for the week and concentrate on truing the weekends into good writing days.
The Good: I took a lazy weekend and only accomplished laundry and giving Mustard a flea bath. I'd rather work daily, there's no real reason why I can't work daily… there it is. Mentally, I'm still calling writing work and the sink full of dishes waiting for when I get home is why acknowledging anything as work is a bad idea.
The Bad: The exception of this is Mondays, while not a bad Monday, still the whole routine resumption is just ugh and nothing gets done.
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Finished Raven and Strix's scene. There's a killer vampire on the loose in Haganville.
Fave line: "You're not the boss of me, Strix."
What I'm looking forward to: Introduction of my last pivotal good guy character, otherwise known as David.
What I'm not looking forward to: I have to get on Facebook to find a link to my nephew being cute on TV. *RETCH!*

No comments: