Friday, June 14, 2013

Forget the Sun Metrics 28


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 328
Chapter One total: 2111
Chapter Two total: 2525
Chapter Three total: 3807
Chapter Four total: 3451
Total words for the first draft: 11,894
What I hate about my writing: Everything seems to be slowed down terribly for my leads.
The Good: It ended up being more words that I thought it was.
The Bad: Here's something really annoying. I wanted a diary entry I had written for the hypertext version. I did the read-through of the entire hypertext version and filled out the matrix. I didn't put down filenames because the print outs cut off the filename before completing it. I did find the file I was looking for after opening up five wrong ones.
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Didn't finish the chapter because writing Alexander sucks really hard.
Fave line: "They're faces on a wall; I don't know them! I don't owe them or some rich, dumb bitch anything."
What I'm looking forward to: And now the characters get to meet each other. I'm estimating two more chapters before the first plot point and the start of part two.
What I'm not looking forward to: I have to get on Facebook to find a link to my nephew being cute on TV. *RETCH!* Dealing with mechanics. And my social calendar has already been declared for the rest of June's weekends vs. trip to the beach and Man of Steel eventually.

No comments: