Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Forget the Sun Metrics 26


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 782
Chapter One total: 2111
Chapter Two total: 2525
Chapter Three total: 3807
Chapter Four total: 2499
Total words for the first draft: 10,942
What I hate about my writing: I'm scooting along with these scenes pretty quickly. Makes me worry about the scenes I was hung up on.
The Good: I think I had a time management brainwave yesterday. Either it was or the sun fried my brain.
The Bad: Fire drill about 9 a.m. because it would be too hot if it was any later. It was STILL too hot for a stupid fire drill.
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: David and Erikson's witty banter, they cross paths with Ferris, and now I need to tie the two together.
Fave line: "Why not? Your ass is already there most of the day. Clothes to cover your ass should be too."
What I'm looking forward to: And now the characters get to meet each other.
What I'm not looking forward to: I have to get on Facebook to find a link to my nephew being cute on TV. *RETCH!*

No comments: