Monday, June 24, 2013

Forget the Sun Metrics 33


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 261
Chapter One total: 2111
Chapter Two total: 2525
Chapter Three total: 3807
Chapter Four total: 3581
Chapter Five total: 1496
Total words for the first draft: 13,520
What I hate about my writing: Regaining momentum. I didn't mean to drop the story for three days. :p
The Good: While I'm aiming for 350 words a day, I'll take what I get.
The Bad: Have to get back on track after missing three days of writing. I didn't even pull out the manuscript, but I did have a pleasant trip with the family.
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Strix and Ferris have come to an understanding, and Erikson and David finally have something to do.
Fave line: "Vandals? I'm hope for someone trying to cook meth in the school lab."
What I'm looking forward to: And now the characters get to meet each other. I'm estimating two more chapters before the first plot point and the start of part two.
What I'm not looking forward to: Curing sunburn again.

No comments: