Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Forget the Sun Metrics 30


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 315
Chapter One total: 2111
Chapter Two total: 2525
Chapter Three total: 3807
Chapter Four total: 3581
Chapter Five total: 496
Total words for the first draft: 12,520
What I hate about my writing: Forgetting to research.
The Good: So far the new tweaks to my time management are holding up.
The Bad: I'm not checking in with my checklist like I need to, and I did throw a mini-tantrum at myself for the things on my To-Do list that must be done. Yeah, I'm still not sure where that really came from.
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Discovered I have no idea how to break into a modern house so how can I expect Ferris to know? Oh, I have answer, Raven taught him during their adventures in Richmond. Now that means I need her previous identity name which I had put off thinking about because I probably wouldn't need it. :p
Fave line: "Tempting fate."
What I'm looking forward to: And now the characters get to meet each other. I'm estimating two more chapters before the first plot point and the start of part two.
What I'm not looking forward to: I have to get on Facebook to find a link to my nephew being cute on TV. *RETCH!* Dealing with mechanics. And my social calendar has already been declared for the rest of June's weekends vs. trip to the beach and Man of Steel eventually.

No comments: