Thursday, June 20, 2013

Forget the Sun Metrics 32


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 371
Chapter One total: 2111
Chapter Two total: 2525
Chapter Three total: 3807
Chapter Four total: 3581
Chapter Five total: 1235
Total words for the first draft: 13,259
What I hate about my writing: When a scene I thought she could come together easily is like pulling teeth to get onto paper instead.
The Good: I finally got through the scene.
The Bad: I had to finish it at home.
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Strix and Ferris have come to an understanding.
Fave line: "How is it someone so good at leaving destruction in his wake has avoided a reputation?"
What I'm looking forward to: And now the characters get to meet each other. I'm estimating two more chapters before the first plot point and the start of part two.
What I'm not looking forward to: All the housework and packing left to do before the weekend trip.

No comments: