Thursday, June 13, 2013

Forget the Sun Metrics 27


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 624
Chapter One total: 2111
Chapter Two total: 2525
Chapter Three total: 3807
Chapter Four total: 3123
Total words for the first draft: 11,566
What I hate about my writing: Wondering if vivid nightmares are a side effect of feeling good about progress.
The Good: The tweak to my time management seems to be working. The true test will be next week as I add back in my daily chore checklist. Yeah, I have been letting a lot slide by but look words!
The Bad: This is probably the last free weekend I have this month and I have to get my car's AC fixed.
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Finished David and his partner's scene and now have to finish the Alexander scene that I inadvertently started last chapter.
Fave line: "And get all my teeth knocked out when it doesn't go through?"
What I'm looking forward to: And now the characters get to meet each other. I'm estimating two more chapters before the first plot point and the start of part two.
What I'm not looking forward to: I have to get on Facebook to find a link to my nephew being cute on TV. *RETCH!* Dealing with mechanics. And my social calendar has already been declared for the rest of June's weekends vs. trip to the beach and Man of Steel eventually.

No comments: