Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Forget the Sun Metrics 31


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 368
Chapter One total: 2111
Chapter Two total: 2525
Chapter Three total: 3807
Chapter Four total: 3581
Chapter Five total: 864
Total words for the first draft: 12,888
What I hate about my writing: Second guessing every word I pick.
The Good: I finally remembered to break apart my chapter files last night.
The Bad: The Inner Editor is hitting everything I write.
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Ferris meets Strix in Peg's old bedroom.
Fave line: "It's not what it looks like!"
What I'm looking forward to: And now the characters get to meet each other. I'm estimating two more chapters before the first plot point and the start of part two.
What I'm not looking forward to: All the housework and packing left to do before the weekend trip.

No comments: