Tuesday, March 11, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 10


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 427
Chapter One total: 1625
Chapter Two total: 3274
Chapter Three total: 2141
Chapter Four total: 2649
Chapter Five total: 1308
Total words for first draft: 10,997
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Worked on Chapter Five and got really close to wrapping up Chapter Seven.
Fave line: "Ignoring your constant referral of yourself in the third person, what do you want?"
What Else I Accomplished Today: Bought a new VGA cord and got the monitor color back to normal. So I shouldn't need to pull the desk out again until after I buy a new backup battery.
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing my office makeover so I can sit down and work. What will I do with the books? Oh and the opening scene of Chapter Eight. I've been anticipating it like crazy.
What I'm not looking forward to: Spraying for termites as soon as the weather cooperates.

No comments: