Friday, March 14, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 13


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 360
Chapter One total: 1625
Chapter Two total: 3274
Chapter Three total: 2141
Chapter Four total: 2649
Chapter Five total: 2165
Chapter Six total: 360
Total words for first draft: 12,214
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Started Chapter Six and the rough draft of Chapter Eight. I'm way behind where I should be with the rough draft, but I wanted to get ahead on typing. Hopefully, I can make lots of progress this weekend.
Fave line: "I didn't hold it against him when he pretended to die."
What Else I Accomplished Today: And wondering if I should go ahead and build the bookcase wall in the office because I can't see anywhere else to put the books.
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing my office makeover so I can sit down and work. What will I do with the books? Oh and the opening scene of Chapter Eight. I've been anticipating it like crazy.
What I'm not looking forward to: Spraying for termites as soon as the weather cooperates.

No comments: