Monday, March 24, 2014

TDKR: Wayne Legacy Metrics 17


Progress Bar from Writertopia

METRICS
New Words: 376
Chapter One total: 1625
Chapter Two total: 3274
Chapter Three total: 2141
Chapter Four total: 2649
Chapter Five total: 2165
Chapter Six total: 3055
Chapter Seven total: 376
Total words for first draft: 15,285
What I Accomplished in the Narrative Today: Started Chapter Seven and found a stopping point for Chapter Eight.
Fave line: "You showing off your legs as you flipped out the window?"
What Else I Accomplished Today: Monday was a lot better before I got to work.
What I'm looking forward to: The office is pretty close to done. Now I just have to clean up the mess that transferred to the kitchen and the living room. It might help if I actually work on that DURING the week.
What I'm not looking forward to: Spraying for termites as soon as the weather cooperates.

No comments: